5/69 King street Caboolture
- Allied Health
- Assistive Technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Health and Well-being
- Improved Learning
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
At Afford, we genuinely care about young people with disabilities. We are committed to delivering the highest quality support on offer in the disability sector.
We encourage and empower our clients to enjoy new life experiences, work options, social outings, and the Afford Lifestyle.
Please share with anyone who has a disability and will greatly benefit from any of our programs and services below.
- Day Programs – *this is hugely popular* – cooking, swimming, bowling, transport, outdoor activities, music, and activities at the hub.
- STA (Short Term Accommodation) – Gold Coast (Waterford West, Benowa), Redland Bay (opening soon), Moreton Bay Region (Bribie Island Available in April 2021)
- Group Homes
- Allied Health – Psychologist, Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists
- Support Coordination
- Club Afford and Club Teen
- Afford Getaways 2020 – 2023
- School Leaver Employment Support