11 Ochre Place Sunbury
At Home Assistance
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Health and Well-being
- Improved Learning
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
At Home Assistance became a registered NDIS provider in mid-2019.
To provide the assistance people need to live the life they want.
That all people who need help with daily living tasks and personal care can live independently in their own homes and engage in meaningful interaction with their communities.