25 Swinburne Drive, Wangaratta 3677
Belinda’s Better Care
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
At Belinda’s Better Care (BBC) we’re people who care. Our focus is for customers to receive services that are designed to meet their everyday needs and supports to achieve their goals. BBC was established in 2019 by Belinda Curro who states that “living with an acquired brain injury and a disability myself, I understand how important it is to receive personal centred and self-directed supports – supports that allow me to feel respected and valued”
“Is to support people to live their best life, the life they choose, the life that they love”
We are Respectful – we will treat you well
We have Integrity – we will be honest
We Care about People – we listen to you and see you as an individual
We are Responsive and Accountable – we will do our job and do it well
How We Can Support You
You may choose to head out for activities such as going to the movies, listening to music at a local pub, swimming, hydrotherapy or you might choose to do an art or music class. We can help you with that!
We can assist you with attending your appointments, education or even your local supermarket. You may choose to meet friends during the day or evening or get to the local sports events or the gym.
Assistance with daily living:
Personal Care Supports:
- We can assist you with daily personal activities such as personal care and hygiene. This might include assisting you with morning and evening routines, putting on and off your compression stockings, bathing, dressing and toileting and reminding you to take your medication.
Post-Acute Care (PAC) Supports:
We can provide short-term services and support if you need extra help at home after a public hospital stay. We will tailor these supports to your individual needs alongside the direction of the PAC Program.
Costs for Services:
For NDIS Services and Supports BBC charges in line with the current NDIS Price Guide.
For Aged Care and Post -Acute Care Services and Supports please refer to your Provider/Case Manager for further information.
What you can expect from us at Belinda’s Better Care
You play the biggest role in designing your supports – that’s why our services are tailored to you. With you at the centre of decision-making, we can support you while you live life your way.
At BBC we will:
- Understand and protect your rights.
- Treat you with respect and uphold your individual values and beliefs.
- Maintain your privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- Support your independence.
- Support you to make informed choices.
- Provide supports to you in a safe and supportive environment.
- Be responsive when you need us to change your supports.
- Provide supports free from violence, abuse, neglect, exploitation or discrimination.
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Be excited to work with you and get to know you!