Suite 3, 123 Hopkins st, Footscray, VIC 3011
Care Mode Support Services
- Allied Health
- Assistive Technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Core – Consumables
- Daily Living Skills
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
We pride ourselves in our approach to working collaboratively with our clients and their families to maintain a high quality of life.
What sets us apart from other providers, to attend to the clients’ daily needs and requests, we have a dedicated department of Client Service Officers’ who are the first point of contact for clients needing assistance with their support and services. This flexibility means that their supports will suit their specific requirements to ensure our clients efficiently reach their goals.
In addition, our team of highly experienced Support Coordinators promptly look after our clients’ and their NDIS plan holistically. Each Support Coordinator has a maximum of 20 caseloads which allows us to effectively attend to our clients’ needs and spend more time with each client individually.
We currently have a growing support work base with over 250 Support Workers. Being very client focused, we ensure our Support Workers meet the high standards of practice and NDIS compliance required.
Daily Living / Core Supports
- Personal care
- Household tasks
- Daily task assistance
- Community care
- Group / Centre-based activities
- Accommodation / tenancy – SIL, STA, MTA
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Community nursing
- Meal preparation
- Increased social and community participation
- Assistance with life stage transitions
- Life skills development
- Improved relationships
- Improved daily living
- Behavior support
- Sourcing and retaining employment or higher education
- Therapeutic supports
- A team of professional and experienced Support Coordinators on hand to assist and coordinate your every need.