03 4250 8077
- Allied Health
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Health and Well-being
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Enable All is a new Disability Support Services Provider founded by two Registered Nurses with experience in the Disability Service Sector. We offer services to those NDIS Participants who are Plan Managed and Self Managed although we will be NDIS Registered very soon. We are Geelong based but expanding our services into Werribee, the South West Coast and Ballarat. Please refer to our website for detail on our Core Values, Mission and Vision. We have engaged motivated, empathetic and professional Support Workers who have capacity to provide supports around the clock and at short notice. Several of our team members have additional skills and qualifications in high level personal care.
We offer the following supports:
- Personal Care – All levels
- Assistance for showering – dressing and toileting with dignity.
- Household Help -Cleaning, organising, running errands and general chit chat if required!
- Peer Mentoring Program -Structured trusting relationships.
- Respite -Relief for your informal carers to recharge the batteries.
- Therapy Supports -Coming Soon!
- Social/Community Participation – Getting out and about and involved.
- Home Nursing Care -Coming Soon!
- Assistance to Gain and Maintain Employment
- Palliative Care
- Garden Maintenance – Continue to live in the home you love.
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing – Coming Soon!
- Development of Life Skills
- Early Childhood Supports
- Assist with Travel and Transport
- Support for Life Stage Transition – Coming Soon!