372 Sydney Road
- Allied Health
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Core – Consumables
- Health and Well-being
- Home Modifications and Specialised Disability
- Increased Social and Community Participation
FOCUS CARE are a registered NDIS provider offering a holistic and innovative approach to disability support. We currently are offering our services to all of Metropolitan Melbourne.
- Specialists in high-intensity care
- Transport, social support, nursing services provided by support workers and RNs
- 24-hour in-home care
- Creative therapies, such as art therapy and pet therapy. Group or individual sessions available.
- Montessori programs for younger onset dementia
Our Support Workers have been handpicked by our dedicated team and we ensure to do our best to achieve every participants goals.