- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Daily Living Skills
- Improved Living Arrangements
MawCare+ is a deliberately small, family owned and operated Supported Independent Living home. We value each individual as a human being with a unique personality, likes and dislikes, and believe that disability does not define you.
Sarah Mawson (Owner/Director) is a nurse with 17 years experience in the healthcare and disability fields. She is passionate about helping others and promoting independence.
Shaun Mawson has extensive experience in leadership and mentoring roles and was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 16 years ago, giving him a personal insight of the challenges that living with a disability can bring.
Together with an experienced team of dedicated staff, they focus on participants abilities, rather than their disability.
MawCare+ operates in a brand new, purpose built home in Grovedale.
Each bedroom has….
- It’s own ensuite, complete with shower, basin and toilet,
- Comfortable queen sized bed,
- Wall mounted HD TV, with access to Netflix and Disney+,
- Comes fully furnished with quality bed linen and plush towels.
- Bring your personal belongings to make it your own!
Our home is located in Grovedale, within minutes to Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, many cafe’s, restaurants, shops, Leisurelink Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Deakin University, Reading Cinema and ten minutes from Torquay beaches.