NSW VIC TAS
(02) 8599 6284
Optimum Health Solutions
- Allied Health
- Health and Well-being
Optimum Health Solutions is an Allied Health company who prides itself on delivering results for our clients through our multi-disciplinary approach to their plan goals. We are an NDIS registered, multi-disciplinary Allied Health provider. We provide a one-stop shop experience for the client in order to meet Participants’ capacity building and health goals. We continue to offer all our services at each of our locations:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Exercise Physiology
- Hydrotherapy (in 6 of our locations marked with an * below)
Because we are able to provide this true multi-disciplinary Allied Health experience under the one roof, we are able to reduce the burden of the client having to travel around to different locations when they can access more than one Practitioner on the same day. We find this the best client care model for individuals achieve their individual capacity building skills and health outcomes. Our NSW locations remain:
- Sylvania (Sutherland Shire, Hurstville) – (02) 8599 6274
- *Thornleigh (Hornsby, Pennant Hills, Cherrybrook, Wahroonga) – (02) 8599 9088
- *Blacktown (Prospect, Seven Hills, Mount Druitt, Rooty Hill, Minchinbury, Parramatta) – (02) 8599 6275
- *Campbelltown (Macarthur, Leumeah, Narellan, Mount Annan, Ingleburn, Menangle, Picton, Camden) – (02) 4620 7299
- Liverpool (Casula, Prestons, Moorebank, Fairfield) – (02) 8599 6281
- *Croydon Park (Canterbury-Bankstown, Burwood and Inner West) – (02) 8599 6280
- NSW South Coast – Nowra (02) 4445 3700 and Batemans Bay (02) 4408 6270
- *Goulburn and Southern Tablelands (Yass, Crookwell) – (02) 4810 0700
- *We also have three sites in Hobart – (03) 6245 0799
Optimum also provides mobile services in these regions, 20 minutes from each centre’s location.
Optimum differs from a lot of other Allied Health providers by investing in producing state of the art facilities to cater for our one stop shop Allied Health experience. Examples of our investment in the quality of our facilities include fully equipped rehabilitation gyms, installation of hydrotherapy pools in six of our centres, Physiotherapy treatment rooms, motor skill development and sensory rooms, and a kitchen at our Liverpool location to help develop skills of daily living such as cooking and planning a meal.
Optimum works closely Participants who were unsure about which Allied Health service would be beneficial to helping them achieve their goals. We offer free discovery sessions where we invite the client and their Carers/essential parties to meet the Team and discuss their successes, goals and how Allied Health may contribute to them overcoming challenges. This also can be arranged via telehealth avenues.