You may see a verification tick next to some provider listings.
What this means is that BudgetNet has done some extra checks to ensure the provider has worked with NDIS participants in the past and understands the plan management process.
Here’s what we ask of our verified listings:
- NDIS registration number or acknowledgement that they abide by the NDIS code of conduct
- They have worked with NDIS participants for at least 12 months
- They have worked with at least one participant who is plan managed with BudgetNet
- General check of their online reviews
- They have a custom domain name and multiple page website
If you have any questions about our verified listing process, please contact the team on 1300 402 568.