420-440 Craigieburn Rd, Craigieburn VIC 3064
- Allied Health
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Who is Rebellion Psychology?
Who is Lindita Muaremi?
I am a registered psychologist interested in working with individuals on a deep core level, assisting them with their journey in self-discovery and inner growth. I am passionate about helping sensitive people from diverse backgrounds who are devoted in manifesting change; letting go of habits which are self-defeating and exhausting.
My main objective is teaching people about the mind-body-soul connection and supporting them through their life lesson. My unique counselling approach will help you face your own thoughts, emotions and fulfilling your wishes.
Contemplating change can be difficult on your own, that’s why I am committed in developing authentic and honest therapeutic relationships with my clients. I will assist you through feelings of discomfort during these sessions.
I am friendly and welcoming in my approach, and understand that therapy can be challenging for us to become the best person we were born to be.
Psychological services working face to face and with telehealth options available. The following issues can be addressed in counselling but not limited to these:
Are you experiencing any of the following issues?
- Depression and Anxiety
- Workplace challenges-burnout
- Setting goals and forming new habits
- Self-worth issues/confidence
- Shame and guilt
- Relationship issues with your children/teenagers
- Setting healthy boundaries within relationships
- Sleep difficulties
- Relationship challenges/sexual dysfunction
- Adjustment and life transitions
- Phobias (fear of medical procedures, injections, visiting places, catching transport just to name a few but not limited to these)
- Fear of public speaking
- Fear of exams