Thrive Community Services
Newcastle and Central Coast, NSW
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Home Modifications and Specialised Disability
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
At Thrive we know that the key to having your supports correctly in the way you intend is all about communication, understanding, and relationship.
If you are looking for immediate support to get your first plan, manage a plan review, are having difficulty having your needs met, or are ready to experience care with a remarkable difference – let us know.
Our team of Support Coordinators are:
- Local professionals with many years of connections
- Adept communicators, ready to take the time to truly listen
- Extremely organised, efficient, and candid when it is needed most
- Very experienced in many fields of care (aged, physical, mental health, youth, education, & accommodation)
- Well versed and connected in multiple areas and systems within the industry (rehabilitation, public health, mental health care team(s), education, criminal justice, community services, casework, family and community services)
You will find our team to be:
- Honest, down-to-earth, and knowledgeable
- Experts in the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Excellent advocates for your needs and plan management
- Innovative and forward thinking in our solutions
- Patient and flexible, with time to talk
Respite and Disability Accommodation
Accommodation services are at the heart of our service. We would love the opportunity to speak with you about the exciting housing options that we have available.
We maintain and develop a housing network within the Hunter Valley and Central Coast areas. All our homes and support environments are vastly different and diverse to suit and cater for our diversity of residents and carers.