Unit4, 20 Prosperity Street, Truganina, VIC 3029
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Improved Learning
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
TotalCare Services is designed to provide individuals and their families with the perfect choice for their NDIS – National Disability Insurance Scheme disability care needs.
At TotalCare, the focus is on meeting individual needs. The services provided are delivered in a way that promotes dignity, integrity and respect. This is achieved by approaching things by respecting our clients’ as people with personalities, families, interests and dreams rather than just an individual.
- We respect the dignity, rights and choices of our clients
- We provide support for your wellbeing
- We deliver all our services with respect to your culture, language and by passionate and trained individuals
- We work in a professional, ethical and fair manner
Our support workers have outstanding credentials and/or experience. And we always check carefully to make sure we match the right person to your needs and interests.
At TotalCare, we have a professional team with extensive experience working in disability settings. Our people have qualifications in social work, disability, ABA Therapy, dance therapy, music therapy and counselling, etc.
We are committed to supporting vulnerable people so that they can continue their lives with dignity and independence and be participating members of their own community.
Our aim is to offer care and support which promotes independence, choice, participation in the community and the achievement of positive outcomes for vulnerable people.