Achieve Milestones Plus Support Services
15, Kohli Crescent, Rockbank
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Achieve Milestones Plus Support Services (AMP Support Services) was founded by experienced mental health clinicians with a wealth of experience and passion in working with individuals with mental health issues, intellectual disability, acquired brain injury, dual diagnosis (alcohol and drug history as well as individuals who have had previous contacts with the criminal justice system.
AMP Support Services offers participant -centred support services to NDIS participants in key support service areas such as
- Psychosocial support- mental health support
- Social & Community Participation
- Community Nursing Care
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills
- Innovative Community Participation
- Accommodation and Tenancy Assistance
- Assistance with life stage transitions
AMP Support Services offers the following services:
- Community Nursing Care which covers continence management, wound care, diabetes management, medication preparation and administration, palliative care, dementia management.
- Respite In-home – to afford you a break to recharge your energy our support worker can come to your home or another place in the community, and take care of the person you care for, while you attend appointments, have some time to yourself, study, or do paid work.
- Transportation – If you prefer someone to drive you or are not able to take public transport or drive a car, need support to attend appointments, AMPS Services can.
- Assistance with household tasks – such as meal preparation and delivery, house cleaning and general tidying.
- Assistance with daily personal activities to enable people to live as independently as possible – such as personal hygiene, dressing, medication assistance, financial management, communication skills and lifestyle
- Assistance with life stage transitions, including mentoring, peer support, individual skill development, and psychosocial skill as a whole.
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills – including developmental-focused activities and training to enhance the person’s capacity to live as independent an everyday life as possible.
- Innovative Community Participation – Psychosocial supports- are you worried about crowds or outdoors, AMPS are happy to support you.
- Personal & Household Assistance – If everyday tasks like bathing or getting out of bed are a difficult chore, we can help you with a range of personal care services. Our experienced and caring staff visit your home to support you with your needs.
- Social & Community Participation – Being part of a community and having the opportunity to makes friends enables a person to discover life adventures which aids in living a fulfilled life. At AMP Support Services we understand the need for participant’s community engagement, hence our support is designed to enable expansion of your social circles and friendships. Participation in the community – including supported shopping, medical appointments, sporting and recreational events, social activities, visiting or making new friends, travel and transport and building confidence and social
- Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination
AMP will provide time limited support that focuses on addressing barriers and reducing complexity in the support environment, while assisting the person to connect with supports and build capacity and resilience.
- High Intensity Daily Personal Activities
We can help you with but not limited to
* Complex bowel care
* Enteral feeding and Management
* Urinary Catheter Management
* Subcutaneous Injections
* Complex wound management