Achieve – Speech Language and Learning Services (ASLLS)
Unit 403, Level 4, 39 Queen Street, Auburn NSW 2144
- Allied Health
- Assistive Technology
- Home Modifications and Specialised Disability
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Achieve – Speech Language and Learning Services (ASLLS) is a small private Company with big and exciting dreams. It’s a family oriented Allied Health Practice that offers holistic care to all clients. We are driven by a vision to change the landscape for people with special needs: to make access easier, to make programs more available and to create fun and positive learning environments.
Services we provide include:
- Speech Pathology – Offering swallowing assessment to aged care clients, speech and language assessments to paediatric population and adults.
- Psychology – Offering assessment and therapy to paediatrics, adolescents and adults.
- Occupational Therapy – Offering assessment and therapy to paeditics, adolescents and adults.
- Allied Health Assistants – Offering assistant sessions to paediatrics, adolescents and adults when required.
Our NDIS organization ID: 4050003266