1160 Old Princes Highway, Engadine NSW 2233
02 8555 0000
Activus Transport Ltd
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Health and Well-being
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Activus Transport is a community transport provider based in the Sutherland Shire, supporting 6,000 customers. We can help you access places and activities that you enjoy by providing wheelchair-accessible transport if you’d like to visit a friend or family member, go shopping or attend an appointment. Whatever you enjoy doing we can get you there and back. The choice is yours.
Our transport services are available to Shire residents who may be unable to access mainstream transport due to age, disability, social or geographical factors. Special needs groups within this criteria also include:
- people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Aboriginal peoples and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- those living with a dementia
- financially disadvantaged people
- those living in remote or isolated areas
- people from the veteran community
Getting out and about is safe and easy with a fleet of over 25 comfortable and modern vehicles including cars and small buses with space for walkers and wheelchairs.