P.O Box 330 Baxter 3911
Allied Support Coordination
- Coordination of Supports
Allied Support Coordination would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves.
At Allied Support Coordination, we provide experienced Support Coordinators who will assist NDIS participants to make the most of their NDIS Plan. Our Support Coordinators have decades of experience supporting people with disabilities their families and carers across a range of settings, they also come with experience in the development of NDIS plans.
How we support our Customers
At Allied Support Coordination, we value you, the customer. We are an independent Support Coordination organisation who believe support and connection is key to building and maintaining professional relationships with customers and service providers. Providing a quality service to our customer is what drives us.
To us quality is
- Understanding the person with the disability and their needs
- Working at their pace
- Supporting them to get the best from their NDIS plan.
At Allied, we have the skills, knowledge, and experience to assist NDIS participants in maximising their plans and funding.
What does being an Independent Organisation mean?
We are totally independent and do not have affiliations with other services. Our customers are always in control of choosing the services and supports they want and that meet their needs. We specialise in the provision of Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination. We do not provide any other service type.
Why work with us at Allied Support Coordination?
- Experience in supporting people being discharged from a hospital setting
- Experience in supporting younger people residing in aged care settings to move into their own place in the community
- Experience in supporting people to find and develop a range of accommodation options, this includes Specialised Disability Accommodation (SDA), and Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Experience supporting those involved in the Justice system
- Experience assisting those with a broad range of disabilities
- Experience in supporting people who are experiencing complexity in their lives