Cade way, Parkville 3052
- Allied Health
- Assistive Technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Core – Consumables
- Daily Living Skills
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Health and Well-being
- Home Modifications and Specialised Disability
- Improved Learning
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Carefast is a Melbourne-based provider of disability services, It offers a variety of in-home and community-based support services for persons with disabilities. At Carefast, our clients are at the center of all we do. In order for you to live your life according to your terms, we will always listen, exchange ideas, and ask for feedback. Even when they develop and alter, your specific goals will always be at the forefront of our client-centered approach.
The ideal inner city pad on the extension of Mercy Health Home Care facility is best suited for the person needing privacy! This modern and nicely presented ground floor apartment offers an open plan kitchen/dining and lounge zone (kitchen boasts gas cooking, dishwasher, and ample bench and cupboard space) leading to your own private courtyard.
Brilliantly located close to all necessities including parklands, public transport, shops, cafes, and universities.
• Master bedroom with built-in-robes
• Separate room for carer/family member
• Main bathroom (accessible) with laundry facilities
• Security Entry from the front and back as well
• Split system heating and cooling
• Off-street parking
We want to know what you need and desire to live a good life on your terms, as you define them, and then we want to work with you to make that happen.
Our committed team is always available to answer your inquiries, and we offer 24/7 assistance.