Level 2 / 84 Mollison St Bendigo Vic 3550
0427 655 789
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
We know that sometimes you might need some extra support to maintain your independence in your home.
We can provide you with the following tailored services, to meet your needs:
- Personal care such as showering and meal preparation
- Domestic support such as cleaning and buying groceries
- Assisting you to look after your health and fitness
- Support to access the community, clubs, activities and programs
- Access to therapy and clinical services, like speech pathology or physiotherapy
- Post-hospital care and recovery support
- Assistance with travel and transport arrangements
- Support with household chores
We’ll work in partnership with you to deliver all the supports and services you need in your everyday life.
We recognise you know what you need. We will partner with you, listen to you, and work alongside you to enable you to achieve your goals and desired outcomes.
Our services aren’t one-size-fits all – we make sure you are at the centre of all decision making, and that your services work for you.