Coactive Occupational Therapy – Jodi Rolph
P.O. Box 3296 WARNER QLD 4500
- Allied Health
- Assistive Technology
- Core – Consumables
- Daily Living Skills
I have developed a unique OT service that supports Parents and Carers as they work towards their loved one’s NDIS Goals – particularly those who do not have Support Coordination funding, or who require a greater depth of assistance than is available from Local Area Coordinators or Community Services.
I am also a mum of three children on the NDIS, so I really understand the needs of Parents and Carers, how challenging the NDIS can be to navigate, and how hard it can be to get the right support for yourself.
Assistance is tailored to the needs of the Parent/Carer and is aligned with Participant Goals. Examples include, but are not limited to:
* Goal-oriented practical assistance to navigate the NDIS, including understanding ‘Reasonable and Necessary’ and ‘NDIS Rules’ as they relate to the Participant’s and family’s specific needs and goals
* Assistance to prioritise Goals and Services for the current NDIS Plan period to reduce overwhelm or overspending
* Research assistance to identify evidence that may support funding requests
* Research into options for Level 1/2 Assistive Technology, plus letters of support where appropriate
* Support to develop Parent/Carer negotiation, communication and advocacy skills, with the aim of increasing confidence and independence in NDIS management
* Assistance to help Parents/Carers to identify and develop a sustainable Support Team for themselves, including engagement with Community Services.
Is an Occupational Therapist already in place? No problem! I can work in partnership with the existing therapy team, as I support the Parent/Carer, while they support the NDIS Participant.
My OT service is available via Telehealth only, so it is available from anywhere in Australia where there is good internet or mobile/telephone access.
I am not NDIS Registered – I support the Parents/Carers of Self Managed or Plan Managed Participants via Capacity Building (CB Daily Activity) funding.
I am a Registered Occupational Therapist with AHPRA, and I am a Member of OT Australia (Association).
If you would like more information, it is FREE to have a brief chat about what you need. Please call Jodi Rolph on 0434 72 72 73 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!