Compassion Care Pty Ltd
36 Westonbury drive Truganina
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
At Compassion Care we are passionate about connecting our participants to the right support workers. Our support work services are “person-centered support”. We develop a support plan with the participants outlining their needs, goals and any prevention. The support we provide includes but not limited to: Assisting with daily activities, Performing home based tasks such as food preparation and household tasks or tasks outside like shopping.
Our vision is to provide services that meet the individuality of each participant and to encourage and support participants to meet and achieve their goals. In addition we focus on providing suitable services to CALD participants living with disabilities and to minimize barriers such as: language, cultural and religion.
– Assistant with Household tasks
– Daily tasks/ shared living
– Development life skills
– Assist with Travel and Transport
– Assist with personal activities
– Community participations.