22 South Liverpool Road, Heckenberg
02 87830605 / 0448571002
Compassionate Nursing and Disability Services Pty Ltd
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Health and Well-being
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Our Strong employee experience has a positive impact with participants and achieves higher customer satisfaction. Our company culture embraces trust, collaboration, communication, respect, transparency and inclusion. The company employs qualified Registered Nurses, Assistance in Nursing and Support Workers who take pride in their delivery of care for NDIS participants. We are committed to our supportive services to help achieve the participants their short and long term goals while adhering to the NDIS code of conduct. We take a holistic approach and pride in matching the right staff with the right skills to the participant.
We are open 7 days a week and have free consultation
what makes us stand out is the following:
- All our staff are trained on the importance of Good Hand Hygiene & usage of Personal Protective Equipment such as Face Masks and gloves, and the precautions necessary for preventing the spread of COVID-19 while on community outings or inside the participants home. Staff are continuously informed on all updates advised by the NSW Health for Home Care Providers.
- We employ Assistants in Nursing who are also qualified and have experience as personal support workers. Not only are our staff supportive and caring but have the ability to perform and assist with the basic activities of daily living for a participant. They also have a strong attention for detail in communicating any changes in health conditions to the participant and to management such as skin breakdown which can lead to wounds. This is an increasingly risk factor to semi and non-ambulant participants as extra care is required.
- Our Registered Nurses who have high level of clinical skills attend to Participants with complex care needs. We work together with the participants and their GP or any significant others to achieve the best possible care while providing regular updates for the care provided.
- We have our own Wheelchair Accessible Commuter Bus for door to door transport services. We ensure our service arrives on time to help participants arrive to their appointments on time.
- Our staff and services can be provided to all the Metropolitan Areas of Sydney.
Our company provides the following services:
Personal care and hygiene: showering, bathing, grooming, toileting, oral hygiene, assistance with mealtimes at home, eating and drinking, skin care.
High needs assistance for Personal Activities: manual handling (transferring, lifting, hoisting), pressure area care.
Assistance with household tasks: laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, tidying, dish washing.
Support to get out and about: travel and escorting support to attend appointments, shopping, exercise or therapy, gatherings, companionship.
Complex high needs support: Gastrostomy (PEG, enteral) feeding , non-invasive ventilation, tracheostomy care, complex bowel care management, clinical monitoring, urinary catheter care/management, palliative care, and complex wound dressings, management of oxygen concentrators, medication management and administration, anaphylaxis, epilepsy/seizure management, diabetes management.
Assist in Travel and Transport: Door to door transport services with the company’s own commuter bus which has a registered elevating platform for wheelchair access.
Please call us on (02) 87830605 / 0448571002