VIC ACT NSW
Level 1/11 Swanson Ct, Belconnen ACT 2617
(02) 6116 7011
Diamond Quality Care
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Diamond Quality Care is community-oriented, network-driven with commitment to improve access and quality of life. We ensure that we make support for daily living accessible, creating an atmosphere for diversity and promoting opportunities without compromising dignity. We also ensure to uphold dignity and respect for all by promoting diversity, equal access, participation, and collaboration.
Diamond Quality Care offers:
- All our participants with access to 24/7 Support workers on-call
- Being a small business, we are flexible, and attainable and go the extra mile
- Participant’s choice and control are our priority
- Personalised Holistic Support
- Team of highly skilled and experienced Support Workers.
We specialised in Support Independent Living (SIL), Personal Care, vacation and respite care, Support Coordination, Community participation, and In-Home Care across the ACT, NSW and Victoria.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
We offer short-term, long-term, permanent and transition accommodations. Our SIL supports include but are not limited to:
- Managing the responsibilities of living in your own home as independently as possible.
- Assisting with medication management and administration if required.
- completing household chores.
- Paying bills and budgeting if required.
- Learning to live well with others or alone
- Getting up and ready daily and healthy eating
- Managing documentation if required
- Grocery shopping
- Learning skills or socialising
Respite/Short-Term Accommodation (STA)
- Diamond Quality Care works with participants and families to support participants on respite.
- We work with the participants to find out where they would like to go, stay, eat, and do activities and compile this into an STA quote that would support them to relax away from home.
Support Coordination helps build your capacity to act and live independently. This includes empowering you to access and co-ordinate your disability supports. We aim to provide you with help to assist you to participate more in your community and live independently. Our support coordinators will work with you, your family, and your carers to:
- Be a part of your community
- Understand your NDIS Plan
- Acting in your best interest
- Understand your budget
- Prepare for your NDIS plan review.
- Establish and maintain your supports
- Plan and coordinate your supports
COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION & TRANSPORT
Doing things for fun can have a tremendous effect on your health and well-being. We all need a break from our usual routine by indulging in a sport, craft, or hobby. It’s vital to have a creative or physical outlet that also allows you to meet new people and socialise while exploring your own talents and abilities.
If you’re craving a connection to your community, Diamond Quality Care is here to make your day brighter!
- We connect you with recreational and social activities near you that fit in with your own interests and aspirations
- We help you to get there and back home as often as you need.
- With easy access to your community and all it has to offer; a whole new world will open up to you beyond your front door.
Transport is an important aspect of community participation. NDIS pays for a support driver to drive you around and accompany you in the community or social activities. This includes:
- Social events
- Medical appointments
IN Home support
- Domestic assistance
- Personal care support
- Meal preparation
- Learning life skills such as cooking and laundry
- Gardening/ Yard maintenance
- Assisting with putting away groceries
Supports can be accessed regularly or occasionally – depending on your needs and can be negotiated and agreed upon to suit each individual. We do our best to not only help our participants with everyday tasks but to help them gain independence by teaching them how to perform these tasks themselves.
If you have any more questions and would like to discuss your options
please contact Diamond Quality Care on 02 6116 7011 or email email@example.com