6/19-25 Grange Road,
- Core – Consumables
- Daily Living Skills
- Health and Well-being
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Dinner Sorted are a local meal kit delivery provider that brings convenience and fresh food from local suppliers directly to your door. Since the beginning of the pandemic last year we have begun working with a number of NDIS providers to bring this support to participants in a way that assists their development and independence.
Choose a box with recipes or without:
1. Meal kits = All the fresh portion packed ingredients along with the recipes cards to make delicious recipes at home.
2. Fresh Boxes = Seasonal vegetables and a rotating selection of proteins delivered to your door.
Things you should know:
– All of boxes can be delivered weekly or fortnightly
– You can pause or skip weeks anytime
– You can choose new recipes every week (there are 14 new recipes every week)
– You can add fruit, dessert or drinks to your box each week