9 McKay Street, Dover Gardens
- Allied Health
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Health and Well-being
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
The team at EJS Together is developing and motivated to offer services/support to participants living in the Yorke Peninsula and Copper Coast.
Service support can be offered via telehealth or face 2 face, depending on need and support requested.
Find below a summary of service information for EJS Together, a registered NDIS service provider.
EJS Together received confirmation of NDIS registration in April 2022 for the following classes of support: :
- Assistance to Access and maintain employment or higher Education
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Community Nursing care
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Innovative Community Participation
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Early Intervention supports for early childhood
- Household Tasks
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Exercise Physiology and Personal Training
- Therapeutic Supports
- Specialised Support Coordination
- Specialised Supported Employment
- Group and Centre Based Activities
Team members consist of: Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy and Youth Work students.
Qualified team members include: Personal Trainer, Registered Nurse, Social Worker, Forensic Sexologist and Animal Therapist. A team member is also bilingual – Mandarin / English.
The team also consists of people with a lived/ working experience of physical, neurological and psychosocial disability.
EJS Together continues to be curious and encouraging to participants to share ideas for new programs/ types of support to best meet their needs and NDIS goals.
The team has developed the following programs:
- Street Mechanic program, 4 weeks- for those those curious about the workings of cars, bikes, wheelchairs. Hands on program. Facilitated by a retired mechanic.
- Walk, Wheel and Talk group -weekly group facilitated by a Counsellor and Personal Trainer with the aim of sharing ideas on keeping fit and healthy, managing worries, stress and the not so good days.
- Dating, Relationship, Sex and other stuff program, delivered in a group setting or 1-1.Building healthy connections and relationships
The group programs are aiming to commence in September 2022 in the Adelaide-southern metro region , however could be offered in any region, depending on need and available resources.
Please do not hesitate to contact EJS Together for further information and to discuss how the team can offer a service to NDIS participants.