18 Garling Road
02 7912 0140
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
Enrich Abilities is a charitable, not-for-profit (NFP) organization which provides person-centered direct support of assistance with daily life and community participation to individuals that assist in building their capacity to work towards and meet goals, dreams, and aspirations.
We are committed to providing quality and skilled support workers that match your individual needs and requirements that are dedicated to ‘helping you master your superpowers’.
Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with Self Care Activities – Standard
- Assistance With Self Care Activities – Night Time Sleepover
- Assistance With Daily Life – House Cleaning and Other Household Activities
We provide support to participants who receive Assistance with Daily Life funding in their NDIS plan. This support can include:
- Personal Care
- Domestic Assistance
- Assistance with daily living tasks
- Support to build skills to live independently
- 24 hour support
Assistance with social and community participation
- Access Community, Social and Rec Activities – Standard
Participants who receive funding for Assistance with Social and Community Participation are supported to access the community and do all the activities that they aspire with the support from one of our dedicated workers.