Flow foREST Therapy
- Allied Health
- Health and Well-being
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
I work with individuals and small groups, as a Mentor, Facilitator, Educator, Creative Arts Therapist & Forest Therapy Guide FTG. I support engagement with the community & the outdoors, self expression, creativity, having fun and living an active & healthy lifestyle which has you at its centre. I am passionate and bring over 20 years experience of working with people with diverse experience of disability and lived experience of mental health in the arts, education, disability and community sectors.
I have worked with:
– marginalised communities as a freelance community artist;
– students with individual movement and learning styles as a teacher and theatre director;
– industry to create vocational pathways for people with disability;
– artists with disability, mental health lived experience and who are deaf as a mentor, coach and facilitator; and
– most recently with communities to deepen their connection with their natural environment.
I am a very keen bushwalker, and I know how to take one step at a time.