VIC NSW QLD SA WA
312 SAINT KILDA ROAD
HEALTHCARE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Health and Well-being
- Increased Social and Community Participation
As the largest healthcare recruitment provider in Australia with a vast array of care services, we’ve helped thousands of people with their health care needs.
Our quality staff are skilled, dedicated, and passionate about their role in helping to achieve your goals, aspirations, and NDIS plan outcomes.
With over 50 years of experience across a diverse range of Health and Community Services, Healthcare Australia launched its Disability Services within the National Disability Insurance Scheme as a registered provider in 2017.
Through our extensive experience and knowledge, we’ve created a range of Disability Services for our NDIS customers that are person-centred and promote individual choice and control.
Begin each day with ongoing assistance suited to your lifestyle, needs, and daily tasks.
HCA’s customised Personal NDIS and Disability Services provide support from the comfort of your own home. Services you can use may include:
- Medication Assistance
- Helping you to move around your home safely
- Cooking Assistance & Meal Preparation
- Dressing & Grooming
- Bathroom Assistance
- Day-to-day support
- Socialising and Community Access
- Nursing and complex care
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) 1:1 supports
- Concierge Service
- Allied services
THE HEALTHCARE AUSTRALIA DIFFERENCE
- Dedicated Customer Care Manager
- Free Expert Advice to help you through your NDIS journey.
- Help finding the right support worker for you from our extensive national network.
- A 24 Hour Support and Rostering Line, to ensure that we can find the help you need, whenever you need it.
- Support for moving to a new home – our services can move with you!
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us on email@example.com to discuss your needs.