Jobfind NDIS program
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Jobfind NDIS service assists eligible NDIS participants to find and keep a job. We specialise in employment, vocational education and skills development and school leaver support.
Jobfind NDIS works one-on-one and in groups to assist participants with:
- School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES). Build skills and confidence to work. If you are in your final year of school or have recently left school, we can tailor an individual plan for you to help you reach your employment goals.
- Finding and Keeping a Job. Discover the world of work and what interests you. Learn essential foundation skills for work and get help to overcome barriers to finding and keeping a job.
- Increased Social and Community Participation. Access our extensive community alliances to explore new activities in your community and grow your network. Find people and places that offer you support and enjoyment.
At Jobfind, we believe in choice and control for you. Contact us today to discuss the right supports for you.
Phone: 1800 113 233