Lenity Care Australia
suite 106, 30 Campbell St
- Allied Health
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Health and Well-being
- Home Modifications and Specialised Disability
- Improved Learning
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Lenity Care is registered NDIS provider committed to provide innovative quality support to improve lifestyle, wellbeing, learning and social engagement opportunities for people with disability and carers. We pioneered on providing client-centered service, strengths-based support for multicultural clients through multicultural team with diverse qualifications, skills and roles.
We are committed to deliver the best quality services; Lenity Care focus on Total Quality Management, we are certified ISO9000 service organization.
Lenity Care is member of ACIA (Australian Community Industry Alliance), and successfully ACIS certified as Attended Care Industry Standard service provider.
We are committed to apply very high integrity and compliance measures, quality standards with continues improvements plans. Lenity Care successfully build a name and trade mark of excellence, transparency, cooperation and business success with strong customer satisfaction results, gaining the confidence of more than 35 clients across Western and Southern Sydney.
Our team of support workers, support coordinators and case managers speak different languages Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu.
Our team has grown to 35 members, and we are still growing. We continue to hire best qualified people from diverse backgrounds including gender, language, ethnicity, cultural background, age, sexual orientation, religious belief and family responsibilities.
Lenity Care is committed to achieve diverse and skilled workforce who values clients, differences, experiences, knowledge, abilities and backgrounds.
We are offering a range of exceptional services that participants enjoy at home, and on the go.
Our Services includes but not limited to below NDIS Registration Groups and much more:
- Support Coordination
- Participation in Community, Social & Civic Activities
- Assist Personal Activities
- Home Modification Design & Construction
- Assist Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Innovative Community Participation
- Development of Daily Living & Life Skills
- Theopathic and allied health (Occupational therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatrists, Ext..)
- Household Tasks
- Accommodation/Tenancy Assistance
- Assist-Life Stages, Transition and Support
- Plan management