4/4 Cook Street Tamworth
0419 753 547
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Core – Consumables
- Daily Living Skills
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Welcome to mbc nursing agency
MBC Nursing Agency is a specialist nursing agency and one of four divisions of MBC (Macquarie Business Centre).
MBC Nursing Agency is managed by highly qualified health professionals including Registered Nurses – this means we have the experience and knowledge to best assist you.
Libby Stewart is the Regional Manager for the New England, Hunter, Newcastle, and Central Coast areas. She has a wealth of experience in Clinical Trials, Health Research, Human Resources and Communications and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from The University of Newcastle.
Our services are set up to provide our clients and healthcare professionals with an extensive amount of flexibility and benefits. We take the time to listen and provide personalised staffing solutions to suit your specific needs.
The mbc solution
· MBC was established in 1988 and have been providing health care services since 2011.
· MBC have a large team of experienced and qualified staff to provide support in NSW Mid North Coast, Northern NSW, Central Coast and Hunter New England.
· Our service is available round-the-clock, 24/7, 365 days a year.
· An on – call staff member is available 6am -10pm, 7 days for urgent matters that cannot wait until business hours
· Our staffing selection involves rigorous recruitment and vetting of nurses and care workers including National Police checks and Working with Children Checks (WWCC).
· We provide ongoing staff training and service reviews.
Nursing Agency Services
· Last minute service / shift fill staff
· Casual, short-term or contract placements
· Resident care assistance to attend appointments
· Permanent recruitment, providing suitably qualified candidates for you to interview
· Suitably qualified nursing and care staff to deliver a specific service
· In-home support/community nursing support services
· Registered NDIS provider
If you would like to discuss the solutions MBC Nursing Agency can provide, please contact during business hours:
- Libby Stewart 0419 753 547 email@example.com
AFTER – HOURS ON CALL AVAILABLE