VIC NSW QLD SA TAS WA ACT NT
Unit 8 / 12 Railway Road, Subiaco, WA, 6008
1300 438 227
- Allied Health
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Mobility enables you to book your chosen carer from the convenience of your phone and connect to your NDIS funding for payment. Pricing is as listed on the individual workers profile and there are no hidden fees. Invoicing is also automatically handled by the app so you are not tied up with administration.
Best of all, once you have found your ideal support worker you can add them to your team and book reoccurring shifts with everything budgeted for and tracked in your account and fully visible at all times.
We recognise that good support is a balance of automating the administrative bits, whilst having someone at the end of the phone who knows your name and circumstances should you have questions.
Our support team are here to assist you at all times should you have any questions or need any help. Additionally, should you have any specific requirements you wish to discuss our clinical team are available to discuss your needs and assist in the selection of a specific Support worker within mobility.
Who is mobility for?
- People with a disability
- NDIS funded: self, plan and agency managed
- Privately Funded
- The elderly
- Privately funded
- COMING SOON: home care packages
- Family/Guardians/Nominees of people requiring care.
Who can I find on mobility?
- Verified support workers
- Registered nurses
- Allied health therapists
How do we ensure safety?
- Five layers of verification for all workers. This includes; Police Certificate, Working with children checks, Qualification checks, reference checks and vehicle registration checks (should transport be required).
- Comprehensive Insurance for all jobs booked via mobility: Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Personal Accident.
- Free mandatory training for all carers on the platform, including infection control
- Live location and time tracking of care delivery. You can see the worker arriving to your door via the mobility app for comfort and support times are logged for transparency and ease of invoicing.
- Compliant employment of SWs: Fair work award calculations are all carried out in app so you can ensure you are paying support workers their correct entitlements.
The hourly rate you see in the app is all you pay.
$32.30 Carer sets their hourly rate including tax and superannuation (9.5%)
$ 5.70 Mobility platform fee (15%)
$38.00 per hour:
Our friendly client team are here to help you:
- Set up your account
- Connect to NDIS funding (if applicable)
- Identify support workers that fit with your requirements.
- Set up a free meet and greet with your shortlist
- Book your chosen worker/s
- Set up your Team and reoccurring shifts
So why not take a look today?
It’s free to download from the app store. Simply click on the link below
1300 GET CARE (1300 438 227) | email@example.com
What some of our clients have said about mobility
“My support worker has been brilliant. I can’t fault him. He’s always on time. 10/10.” – Kylie, Crestmead. QLD
“I have a head injury. It’s hard for me to process things. Mobility is simple enough for me to use.” – David, Heathmont. VIC
“I’m really happy I signed up with Mobility. I’ve had lots of support to find the right worker. I haven’t felt in the dark with how the app works at all. The team helped me choose my support worker and myself and my daughter love her.” – Rachael, Meadow Heights. VIC