203b 84 bay st port melbourne 3207
- Allied Health
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
- Health and Well-being
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Dear client,
I would like to introduce our company PartnerNCare established in 2020 and has started operating in the NDIS Disability service sector in Melbourne Victoria. Our company PartnerNcare prides itself on delivering professional and quality disability services for NDIS participants in Victoria.
We aim to have as many unique approaches to disability support for our clients. PartnerNCare is a leading provider in the areas of quality service delivery,client satisfaction, and life fulfillment for our carers. Through investing in the growth,happiness and development of our people, we create a culture of fulfillment that leads to excellence in all its form.
We would like to offer our tailor made services to any participants in Melbourne/western suburbs who require support services to meet their goals and life objectives. We look forward to hearing from you and discuss any opportunities to service NDIS participants needs and requirements. So please feel free to contact us about our services and hope to hear from you soon.
- Assistance travel
- Assistance with house
- Assistance with personal activities
- Assistance with life stage transition
- Daily tasks /
- Development of
- Group centre
- Assistance with self care activities
- Assistance in coordination
- Participant in the community social an civic activities