- Coordination of Supports
I provide Level 2 Support Coordination. I work with individuals and their families to understand and implement their NDIS Plan.
This includes the following:
- Helping participants identify, source and connect with all the supports they require Eg. Support Workers, OTs, Physios, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists
- Assistance in coordinating services from Informal (family, friends), Formal (Allied Health therapists) and Mainstream (GP, medical practitioners, education, housing, justice) supports
- Organise assistive technology and equipment they may require to support their disability
- Support to develop their skills, capacity building and achieve their goals
- Empowering participants with “Choice & Control”
- Identify challenges and barriers in their existing plans and assist on improving their plan
- Support with Plan Reviews
- Provide support for complex cases liaising with DFFH child protection officers, family services and kinship practitioners
- Support participants and families subjected to family/domestic violence and requiring crisis management
I have a gentle nature with a holistic approach having experience supporting both children and adults.
Outside of NDIS support coordination, I have a Nursing qualification with experience in clinical care and mental health; both in clinic and community residential facilities.
If you feel I may be suitable, please reach out and I would be more than happy to do a meet and greet.