Speech & Swallow Pathology Group
- Allied Health
We provide Speech Pathology Services to empower NDIS participants to achieve their goals. Helping people to find their voice, communicate with confidence and improve their mealtime experience. We will take the time to understand and learn about your unique qualities and values to tailor therapy to best meet your communication and swallowing needs. We can support you in the following areas:
– Word finding & language difficulties
– Unclear Speech
– Communication Partner Training (empowering loved ones to best support and communicate with their loved ones).
– Communication Assistive Technology (AAC)
– Social and Conversational Skills, including empowering participants in job/employment access
– Swallowing, eating and chewing difficulties
With a wealth of experience working with intellectual disability, autism, cerebral palsy, stroke, dementia, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.