Supports for ME
- Allied Health
- Coordination of Supports
- Health and Well-being
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social and Community Participation
Supports for ME provides a range of services for people living with a psychosocial disability. If you’re looking for a Psychosocial Recovery Coach that is motivate to assist you to achieve personal, social and emotional wellbeing, then give us a call today.
These are some of the ways Supports for ME can assist:
- Identify, plan and assist you to achieve your recovery goals
- Recognise and build on your strengths so you have control of your life
- Increase your motivation to participate and live your best life
- Support you to be an active member of your community
- Increase your confidence and support you to try new things
As a sole trader Supports for ME can provide you specialist support from a qualified and experienced staff member with extensive knowledge of the services and systems across the Sunshine Coast after working for over 18 years in Community and Mental Health programs. Supports for ME will provide you a reliable service where you are always treated with respect and dignity.