2/18 Conifer Avenue, Brassall QLD 4305.
WinaCare Community Services Pty Ltd
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Core – Consumables
- Daily Living Skills
- Increased Social and Community Participation
A bit about us…
We are a private care agency in Brisbane owned and operated by Community Based People. Our approach to caring for our participants has a balance of empathy and professionalism. Our people are qualified, experienced and caring and we go the extra mile to look after you at home or wherever you may be located.
What we stand for…
We live and work by our motto “You Live Life Until You Die” so that every person in our care, regardless of age or ability, is able to experience their life in the best way they can, for as long as they can.
How we are different…
- Our participants direct their care the way they want to, and we are here to facilitate that. Your Care – Your Way.
- Our aim is to empower people to reach their individual goal and dreams. Hence, we understand that it is your life and no matter what you want to achieve, WinaCare can offer the disability support you need.
- Our professional and respectful carers are here to support you to live independently with the confidence to do the things you love.
We deliver on our commitment to you through honesty, respect and transparency. We will continue to connect with you at every stage of your life journey responding with compassion and humility, recognising the uniqueness of all individuals and advocating for your rights.
Supports and services we provide…
Our incredible team of support workers can help participants with the following:
- Helping you find the assistive tech you need to keep safe and well
- Assisting you with personal activities like your morning routine, cooking and cleaning
- Providing transport to get you from place to place, as well as help you navigate public transport
- Helping you access equipment and technology that will enable you to perform daily tasks, exercise and more
- Working to build your capacity in a group home setting so you develop the skills you need to live independently
- Assisting you with developing life skills
- Helping you clean and perform tasks around the house
- Facilitating access to equipment you need to perform tasks around the house independently
- Getting you out into the community
- Providing group and centre based social activities to help you connect with others and build relationships
Other types of care available…
We are here to support participants to live independently with the confidence to do the things they love. Our services as above stated cover a wide range of personal, practical and social support, including:
…to help maintain independence and to leave participants more time to live the life they want, WinaCare will provide support with everyday household tasks, including:
- Social activities and outings
- Shopping trips
- Group activities
- Transport solutions
- Shopping assistance
- Support and technology
Health and wellbeing
WinaCare staffs are here to support participants or your loved ones by offering a diverse range of in-home health and wellbeing services, including:
- Meal preparation
- Medication monitoring
- Personal care
- WinaCare support participants to travel independently on public and private transport so they can stay connected in their community.
- Our transport services can be used to attend medical appointments, go shopping, and participate in social activities or to simply enjoy some time out of the house. We are here to support you to get where you need to go.
WinaCare is proud to be a registered NDIS provider. This means we meet the high standards required by the NDIA and can deliver services and supports to people who have their plan managed by the NDIA, as well as those who self-manage or use a third party.