Zest Personalised Care
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
Our NDIS Funded Personalised Supports include:
- Assistance with Self Care Activities, Standard and Complex needs,
- Overnight, Personal domestic activities.
- Assistance to Access Community, Social and Recreational Activities.
- Support Coordination and Plan Management.
- Increased Social and Community Participation.
- Improved Life Choices.
- Improved Daily Living Skills.
We pride ourselves on having a Person centred approach which begins in the initial meeting with one of our Client Engagement Coordinators, and follows through to our recruitment and rostering processes.
Once the initial meeting has occurred with our Client engagement Coordinator will build a profile based on the information received from the participant and their supports, this is passed onto our Sourcing Coordinators who carefully match a Support Worker to the client based on not only needs/skills but also specifics of the client including age and interests. If we do not have a suitable candidate in our pool we will utilise our Recruitment Officers who both blanket and target recruit.