1b, 100 Donald Road, Redland Bay QLD 4165
Rural Lifestyle Options Australia (RLOA)
- Coordination of Supports
- Core – Assistance with Daily Life
- Core – Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Daily Living Skills
For over 30 years, Rural Lifestyle Options Australia (RLOA) have supported people with a disability to strive for more and live their best lives!
Today, we have grown to support hundreds of participants across a variety of different services under the NDIS and deliver bespoke Home Care Packages (HCP) which are tailored to assist consumers in remaining independent in their own homes for longer under our Aged Care model.
Under our NDIS model, we deliver the below services:
- Daily Activities
- Social and Community Participation
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Short Term Accommodation (STA Your Way)
- Individualised Living Options (ILO)
- Support Coordination
- Plan Management
As an organisation, we are passionate about supporting others to chase their dreams and aspirations, and we do it – one person and one life goal at a time.
To learn more about how we can support you or your loved one, please call 1300 032 175 or visit www.rloa.org.au
Brochures and other helpful materials
- Brochure - Daily Activities (Rural Lifestyle Options Australia)
- Brochure - Social and Community Participation (Rural Lifestyle Options Australia)
- Brochure - Supported Independent Living (Rural Lifestyle Options Australia)
- Brochure - Plan Management (Rural Lifestyle Options Australia)
- Brochure - Support Coordination (Rural Lifestyle Options Australia)